Tuesday, May 26, 2015


MineCraft Theme Birthday Party
for my friend's son.

Boy's 6th Year Birthday!!
Place: Private Estate.


I planned this party for a month.
I pick Black, Red, and Green.(little Gold)
We used Rental company to get Kids' Tables and Chairs.
I picked Teal-Blue for the cloth.
(this color is better than Green table Cloth. More reach and classy)


This is a goodie table and Favor table.

TNT Label with twizzlers~
Yum~

I designed the labels for mini-cupcakes.
For the top, it's Grass~ motif. :)

Customized Color Macaroons for Teal-Blue and Green
Came out very nice~
Thanks LIV's Bakery~ ^^



His birthday is in December. Christmas season!
It looks perfect with Christmas tree~


I picked square black plates, and forks wrapped with Gold napkins.
Designed a napkin label and water bottle as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment