Friday, May 22, 2015

Boy's 4th Birthday, Dump Truck Theme Party


It was my son's 4th Birthday 2 years ago.
Back then, he like a car and trucks.
I made a dump truck for his cake.
This is a fondant dump truck cake.



I designed the label for box.
There is a cup cake with dump truck fondant topper inside of this box.
I stylized with rough jute cord.
 This box for Teachers at pre-K he went to. :)






I customized this napkin holder for him and 
this is for kids at school.




This is fondant topper.
I used number 4 and C for my son's first name initial.

I customized the label for mini cup cakes for kids and regular cup cakes for teachers.

I also designed for birthday cone hat for every kids in his classroom.
Kids were happy~
  

Finally, I also brought dessert for kids.
Of course, I made this as a truck motif fruit plate.
^^ first time made this so it doesn't look perfect but it's ok.   ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment